AionFx Zenith

Synchrony Pedalworks

I have been on a roll with phasers. This is my second phaser with AionFx. The last phaser was the Emerald (Boss PH-1r clone). I need to compare them, but I think I like this pedal best. The regeneration switch does a nice job and is simplier to utilize than the regeneration knob for the Emerald. With both builds, I did purchase the matching jFets. I think that is a worthy purchase, especially if you don't want to measure a tone of jFets. I messed up on the art. The enclosure was supposed to be blue. When ordering, I realized my error and was able to make this change. I think the orange worked out better and fits with the Phase 90 theme. Anyways, cheers!

IMG_6416.jpg IMG_6417.jpg IMG_6418.jpg

I really like the art—what do you feel you messed up on it? The abstractly color blocked stylization attracted me instantly, before I read any words. I assume the flanger is good at the jet whoosh.

I really like the art—what do you feel you messed up on it? The abstractly color blocked stylization attracted me instantly, before I read any words. I assume the flanger is good at the jet whoosh.
Many thanks! The mistake worked out and I was fortunate. The enclosure is supposed to be blue, but I assigned the enclosures incorrectly in Tayda. I wish they had a final step to inspect all of the UV enclosure plans prior to submission. I had immediately identified my error but there wasn’t a good way to start the orders over…

Killer pedal!

It definitely worked out for the best, orange being the contrasting colour to the pilots patches of blue and yet with orange and yellow tones as well to tie in with the enclosure colour — and as you pointed out, orange is a great colour, historically, for phasers and particularly for the MXR Phase 90. Also, the purple PCB positively POPS with the orange enclosure interior.

Interesting graphic, fresnel lense, short bat, perfect knobs and a good font... all sums up to a keeper!

Killer pedal!

It definitely worked out for the best, orange being the contrasting colour to the pilots patches of blue and yet with orange and yellow tones as well to tie in with the enclosure colour — and as you pointed out, orange is a great colour, historically, for phasers and particularly for the MXR Phase 90. Also, the purple PCB positively POPS with the orange enclosure interior.

Interesting graphic, fresnel lense, short bat, perfect knobs and a good font... all sums up to a keeper!
Many thanks!

Back