Any current sources for LM308 out there?

For real tho, does anybody have the scoop on this Alfa brand? I've built a Rat with one of their AS301s and it did the Rat thing just fine, they've also got a CA3080 workalike I wanna try out, but where did they come from and what is their deal? Always cool to have someone making current-production workalikes of random weird chips, but I'd never heard of them before like a year or two ago?

For real tho, does anybody have the scoop on this Alfa brand? I've built a Rat with one of their AS301s and it did the Rat thing just fine, they've also got a CA3080 workalike I wanna try out, but where did they come from and what is their deal? Always cool to have someone making current-production workalikes of random weird chips, but I'd never heard of them before like a year or two ago?

60 years in business! But a GeoCities-ass website :unsure:

Their catalog of parts seems small but specialized for audio bits and bobs, kinda surprised they have so little distribution in America.

Also they have an MN3207 BBD workalike in their catalog, how did *that* not come up during the great BBD shortage of the last few years lol

I ordered two from "No China Bullshit" guy this morning (even though the price went up after our weekend order-rush).

I still don't think a Rat needs an LM308, but it also doesn't need a tube, and I'm pretty stoked for this Lab Rat build.

In for a penny, in for a pound...

I ordered two from "No China Bullshit" guy this morning (even though the price went up after our weekend order-rush).

I still don't think a Rat needs an LM308, but it also doesn't need a tube, and I'm pretty stoked for this Lab Rat build.

In for a penny, in for a pound...
Same reason I got mine. If I'm building a sexy pedal I might as well give it some extra Mojo Baby Yeah!

6 left. I grabbed two (why? I don’t even like rats. I guess I’ll do some mojo builds as gifts for Xmas?) and it seems someone else grabbed two since it was down to 8 right before I ordered.
Now it's showing "more than 10". I guess he has restock of these somehow.

Back