Awful waffle breakout board need help quick!! Plzzzz

Svenson007

Hey guys. I would like to use a pedal pcb buffered bypass daughter board I have with the awful waffle pcb…… since it’s true bypass and all. Can you please see my pic showing the breakout board next to the pcb? I have no idea what hole goes where….. There are extra holes on the breakout board so I can’t figure it out. I know the outside two don’t count as IN and out aren’t wired to the switch on this one. Any help would be great. I’m trying to get this puppy done ASAP. Cheers

Or is this just not comparable. Since the pcb isn’t marked it makes it hard. When I tested the circuit it seemed the second hole from left was ground

Attachments

• 447AAAA4-74BB-41E3-BD12-FAF86CD4E002.png
    447AAAA4-74BB-41E3-BD12-FAF86CD4E002.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
  • 94C9E15A-5E2A-4B2C-8859-3DFD46954707.jpeg
    94C9E15A-5E2A-4B2C-8859-3DFD46954707.jpeg
    497.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
You can’t use the breakout board you have unless you want to cut the trace in the breakout board That goes between lug 3 and 9, and the trace between 1 and 6. Then you also have to make a jumper between lugs 3 and 5 for it to work.

It’s really not worth over complicating the build.

You can’t use the breakout board you have unless you want to cut the trace in the breakout board That goes between lug 3 and 9, and the trace between 1 and 6. Then you also have to make a jumper between lugs 3 and 5 for it to work.

It’s really not worth over complicating the build.
Thanks. Even if the board is for true bypass eh? That’s a shame :(

The breakout board is for true bypass the circuit your attempting to build is not a true bypass circuit. Isn’t this the same question you asked in september?
I was under the impression it was buffered bypass, my bad. Oh possibly. I think that time I was asking if I could use the regular breakout board. Ive learned a lot since then I should know better haha.

I’m in a rush figured I’d just ask.

Last edited:
I apologize, I thought you had a standard breakoutboard, i’ve never used the buffered ones before, the website says it’s for most the best way would be to see if you have continuity between the lugs that you should according to the build docs, if you do it should work then

I apologize, I thought you had a standard breakoutboard, i’ve never used the buffered ones before, the website says it’s for most the best way would be to see if you have continuity between the lugs that you should according to the build docs, if you do it should work then
No worries. Yes judging by number of lugs on the board and the fact I have to check continuity it ain’t worth it …. I guess just wiring the old fashion was is easier. I’ll save it for the 1981 DRV. Thanks man.

Back