Back In Stock Updates

Any updates in the new drop? I need to order a few extra switch boards and I don't want to waste shipping, lol.
Oh right. I finalized a new layout and ordered 50 PCBs to have in stock, then got distracted and never released them lol.

Should we wait for me to put together a build doc, or do we want my typical style of "build the airplane in the air"? It's a 1590BB build, nothing super weird, same general build process as Bassdude or Black Eye.

Mmkay, I'll get a very preliminary build doc (pretty much just a BOM) put together today and get them up on the site tonight. I'm calling it "Mirage Tremolo".

I know TremoBox doesn't sound as good as VibroBox, but it is in fact a tremolo (amplitude modulation) and not a vibrato (pitch modulation).

Mirage Tremolo is a great name, can’t wait to hear it!

edit:
Moved my Magnatone vibrato comments & questions to a new thread to hopefully not steal any thunder around what looks to be a great new project

Last edited:
I FORGOT.

Sorry. I allow myself to do too many things at once and get overwhelmed. I'll get it on the wesbsite shortly and get the BOM up Sunday.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
I should use this thread more.

Nobelium enclosures are back in stock. I have 20 on hand, but I had A LOT of people emailing me asking when they would be back in, so when everyone finds out they may disappear fast. I'll get another order going soon so I can have another batch in a couple weeks just in case.

Also fun trivia fact, if you compare all of my projects and look at number of PCBs sold over the amount of time they've been available, Nobelium has been the highest seller. Like it's not even close, Nobelium has blown away everything else I've ever offered. I guess everyone else is waiting with me for the cease and desist to come down from Noble :p

Also fun trivia fact, if you compare all of my projects and look at number of PCBs sold over the amount of time they've been available, Nobelium has been the highest seller. Like it's not even close, Nobelium has blown away everything else I've ever offered. I guess everyone else is waiting with me for the cease and desist to come down from Noble :p
No surprises there. I even bought a back up pcb in case you ever stop offering them.

No surprises there. I even bought a back up pcb in case you ever stop offering them.
If Jack at Noble ever reaches out and asks me to stop selling them then I will, but until that happens I plan to continue.

I know there's no legal basis for him requiring me to stop selling these, and I also feel like there's a reasonable argument that the kind of people building these are the people that never would have bought an original anyway, but responding to a request with "You can't make me!" isn't who I want to be.

Back