Back In Stock Updates

Are there any issues with tayda enclosures for the current projects? Also, I’m getting an error when I try to access your previous template uploads, @vigilante398
No problems with Tayda enclosures on the current projects, these mount horizontally in the enclosures so there is no issue with fit like there was on the vertical boards.

Which one are you trying to get to that's giving an error? I can take a look and see what's up.

Last edited:
No problems with Tayda enclosures on the current projects, these mount horizontally in the enclosures so there is no issue with fit like there was on the vertical boards.

Which one are you trying to get to that's giving an error? I can take a look and see what's up.
Okay great. I was looking at the particle accelerator template and was planning on using the vent pattern for the lab rat. I’m on mobile now—so that might be the issue.

Quick note: if you have a pending order from me it will be shipped today, but if you place a new order today or tomorrow for either an Ambassador, Black Eye, or Lab Rat, there will be a delay on your order as I've run out of 1590BB enclosures. I placed an order yesterday to get more in, but it will be a couple days before I have them in hand.

... I didn't even think to look for tayda templates for these...
I actually made templates for them on Tayda, but I haven't ordered them to test fit, so it's still a gamble. I didn't make them publicly visible because they're unverified. After I verify the fit I could certainly make that available as an option for those that are into that sort of thing.

Until then, enclosures are CNC milled in-house.

I actually made templates for them on Tayda, but I haven't ordered them to test fit, so it's still a gamble. I didn't make them publicly visible because they're unverified. After I verify the fit I could certainly make that available as an option for those that are into that sort of thing.

Until then, enclosures are CNC milled in-house.
I would love to have a template to work off of. I was planning on building my own since I like to use their printing service and this would save all sorts of time!

Okay great. I was looking at the particle accelerator template and was planning on using the vent pattern for the lab rat. I’m on mobile now—so that might be the issue.

Update: Getting the error on desktop too.

Is this one of the unverified ones? I'd like to go the tayda route with future enclosures if possible to take use the enclosure finishing services.

Update: Getting the error on desktop too.

Is this one of the unverified ones? I'd like to go the tayda route with future enclosures if possible to take use the enclosure finishing services.
Oh I didn't realize you were looking at the tayda drill template, I thought you were looking at the drill template in the build doc. Yes this is one of the unverified ones, but I mean frankly they're all unverified at this point. I'll put an order in for one of each in the next day or two so I can verify the templates and make them available for those that want to go that route.

Oh I didn't realize you were looking at the tayda drill template, I thought you were looking at the drill template in the build doc. Yes this is one of the unverified ones, but I mean frankly they're all unverified at this point. I'll put an order in for one of each in the next day or two so I can verify the templates and make them available for those that want to go that route.
That'd be great. Thanks!

Mmkay, you can check out drill templates here. I'll keep this updated on the offchance I come up with any other weird projects.

SIGH! Once again,
iu

Back