C-Buffered Jimilee Deucetone

DGWVI

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Wanted to get space-age saucy with a build, and figured @jimilee's take on my favorite circuit was the perfect thing

The right side has a Raytheon OP-07, with silicon / germ, none, and red / infrared clipping

The left side has a NatSemi LM308, with silicon, infrared, and D9K clipping

Wired it series, and included the C-Buffer to add a lil panache. First time really using metal punches, and I decided to freehand it, but I think it turned out okay. The lil mess between the footswitches was supposed to be a cat, but it kinda looks more like a horseshoe 🤷🏻🤷🏻

It's not just a Rat, but two Rats, so you know it came to fudge things up. I'll work on getting a demo up early tomorrow
1000026685.jpg 1000026688.jpg 1000026686.jpg 1000026687.jpg

Last edited:
That box looks killer. Nice job on the punchin'.

Dumb question, if it's in series, why 4 jacks? Wouldn't it just need 1 input and 1 output jack?

I have one 1 to build but trying to wrap my head around the scenario where I would need the extra set of jacks. Not sure what having basically 2 channels buys me.

That box looks killer. Nice job on the punchin'.

Dumb question, if it's in series, why 4 jacks? Wouldn't it just need 1 input and 1 output jack?

I have one 1 to build but trying to wrap my head around the scenario where I would need the extra set of jacks. Not sure what having basically 2 channels buys me.

The two middle jacks basically act as an effects loop.
Or, if wanted, you can swap the order

Back