SOLVED Caesar Chorus Question - Shape switch

SCTTWTR

Hi-
Just finished a Caesar Chorus (built with the Coolaudio BBD/Timer chipset). Is it me or is the shape switch extremely subtle ? Everything seams to be working (4 pots) as they should but my ears can't hear much difference with the switch.
I saw a post on here about a solder bridge by the LED's but that's not an issue with mine.

Would appreciate any feedback or thoughts ...
Thanks !

Thanks for the responses ... glad to know I'm not going crazy. I love the pedal/circuit though. I've built some others with MN3207/3102 circuits and never been as happy as I am with this one ... definitely a keeper !

You can change out the diodes for something with a lower forward voltage to get a bit more of a difference between the two modes.

I used Infrared LEDs in my last build. Those have a vf of 1.2 compared to most red LEDs' 1.7, so not a huge difference, but it is a bit more audible

did this affect your depth knob much? In my mind it would reduce it some but I'm not sure.

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with the LOFO of the Caesar Chorus. The pedal works absolutely superb, but the switch doesn't do anything that a human ear can hear! Both LED lights are flashing, and all parts are checked three times. There must be another problem, but my ideas are gone. Does everyone have the same problem but fixed it?

Does everyone have the same problem but fixed it?

Back