Carbon Black Fuzz

niketplos

Really like how this one sounds but I like most TB style pedals lol. Sadly didn't have a 22k CC resistor. The 2n3903s sound great in there too which is good since I ran out of sockets to sub some others in. Also these matte black enclosures with the sand texture from Tayda are awesome.

74jSrqc.jpg

kG3WpVN.jpg

Last edited:
WOW!!!! :love: That is beautiful! The minimal clean look works so well on this. I also like the use of carbon composition resistors! I can respect building a circuit as close to the original as you can get. Where did you find a 46K carbon resistor?

Last edited:
WOW!!!! :love: That is beautiful! The minimal clean look works so well on this. I also like the use of carbon composition resistors! I can respect building a circuit as close to the original as you can get. Where did you find a 46K carbon resistor?
I couldn't find the 46k but had a 47k that read 46k :cool:

I couldn't find the 46k but had a 47k that read 46k :cool:
Man, you read my thoughts. I was looking at this and putting a parts list together with carbon comp 1/2w resistors and couldn't find a 46K resistor. Figured I would order a few extra of them and measure, then take one closest to 46K.

Man, you read my thoughts. I was looking at this and putting a parts list together with carbon comp 1/2w resistors and couldn't find a 46K resistor. Figured I would order a few extra of them and measure, then take one closest to 46K.
btw use 1/4w resistors, 1/2w would be way too big for this board

btw use 1/4w resistors, 1/2w would be way too big for this board
Gotcha, the original says 1/2 W carbon comp, so was going with that, will change to 1/4 W. I'm glad I hadn't order them yet, I was checking to see what else I needed! Thanks for the heads up!

Back