Cast iron build

DailyDovetails

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Here is my cast iron build. This was an easy build. I used 4558 instead of the 4559 that’s called out and I’m pretty happy with the sound. It seems like it is a little smoother and more open sounding than the Xb MB I recently finished. I really enjoyed my p-90 jazz style guitar with it into my particle accelerator.

I think my plastic yellow enclosure is probably about as far away from the custom cast iron that the Lollar comes in. I have been doing more minimalist pedals and working on polishing my pedal building, using better quality parts and shielding.

1707787724426.jpeg
1707787742792.jpeg

Here is my cast iron build. This was an easy build. I used 4558 instead of the 4559 that’s called out and I’m pretty happy with the sound. It seems like it is a little smoother and more open sounding than the Xb MB I recently finished. I really enjoyed my p-90 jazz style guitar with it into my particle accelerator.

I think my plastic yellow enclosure is probably about as far away from the custom cast iron that the Lollar comes in. I have been doing more minimalist pedals and working on polishing my pedal building, using better quality parts and shielding.

View attachment 68310
View attachment 68311
did you 3d print your own enclosure?

Back