Correct Transistor Installation for Sunflower

joelorigo

I am building Sunflower with a "battery only" power modification that another board member has been patient enough to help me with. I have a question about hoe to correctly insert the transistors. I have a NKT275 in Q2 that I matched the shape of then socket and the pinout shape. But I have a IT308B (both translations given to me by another board member!) for Q1 that the leads go across in a straight line. Does the middle lead go to the bottom of the socket, the bottom the inverted pyramid? What is the order of the pins on the PCB?

1591314999489.png

Here's the board pinout:
Referring to your pic, the left pin, next to the tab, is E. Bottom pin is B, right pin is C.
You need to find datasheets for the transistors if you want to know their pinout. Or use a transistor tester. My guess is that they're installed correctly.

So I use these 1t308b transistors and they have a nonstandard pinout. You see the little painted dot on the transistor? That indicates the emitter. Middle pin is collector. Non-painted side is base. You're going to have to bed the legs around a bit to make it work.

So I use these 1t308b transistors and they have a nonstandard pinout. You see the little painted dot on the transistor? That indicates the emitter. Middle pin is collector. Non-painted side is base. You're going to have to bed the legs around a bit to make it work.

So, if I flip it around so the dot is on the left, and then bend bend/cross the middle and right legs, would be correct then. Right?

Is the NKT275 in Q2 correct? I'm finding conflicting information about it's pins

So, if I flip it around so the dot is on the left, and then bend bend/cross the middle and right legs, would be correct then. Right?

Is the NKT275 in Q2 correct? I'm finding conflicting information about it's pins
I believe that should do it! And I want to say the nkt275 is right as is. Give it a try and see if it fires up!

Back