Dark Esbat - No Output

Built the dark esbat and didn't have any output. Had some inconsistent voltages on the ic chips, switched them around to see if I could pinpoint if the ic was bad, then they all started reading 9 volts instead of 4. Anyone have the voltages for the test points?

Can we see the other side of the board too? Did you double check your component values? Did you check for continuity from the input through the output?

Is it passing sound in bypass? That output Jack is realllll close to the nut of the power plug which could cause a short
It passes sound in bypass no problem. I used an audio probe on it last night and I think I got to the second ic chip and lost signal. I couldn't really get further into it, I'm on 12 hour days right now. Have to dig into more this weekend or something, I just saw there were voltage test points on the schematic, but it didn't say what they were...

Before you start replacing ics it would be good to see the voltages on the pins, and photos of the reverse side of the pcb. If your bias voltages are all reading 9v then a short or bad component in the power supply section is distinctly possible.

Back