Davies 1510 aluminum knob

2204Stuff

Hello, anyone know where to get these from the main supplier? They show Davies 1510 aluminum, nothing on the Davies site and the 1510 on the site comes up as a different knob.

Thanks,

Knobs.png

Looking for the main supplier. I do not think Daier makes them either as they reference to the Davies 1510 which it is not.

I'm still waiting on a reply to the email I sent them a couple hours ago

This is the pricing at CE Dist, in Tempe AZ. Not sure how that compares, but if you have a business license you can apply for a wholesale account with them. They just might even give it to you if you just sent a picture of a bunch of pedals and say "I made these"

1714695348085.png

I like that! how is the shipping? my issue is most companies send them in a bag and end up only being able to use 30% of the product.

Thanks, to everyone for your time and input.

I like that! how is the shipping? my issue is most companies send them in a bag and end up only being able to use 30% of the product.

Thanks, to everyone for your time and input.
I'm not sure how they will handle them. Sale goes til the 8th. Maybe you can message them and ask and get a reply in time.

I went with Daier. 300ct. shipped in a single layer flat plastic so they do not even touch each other.
$262 after $40 shipping and $12 PP fee

Thank you,

Back
Top Bottom