DEMO Did you know Slash was in AC/DC?

This post contains an audio or video demo

Pauleo1214

He was right down the middle!

So this build was something I had sitting around during my break from pedal building. I put together 6 arachnids in series and it sounded as good as you think it did which is to say not at all.

So I put two pairs in series and thre them in parallel. I ordered EEPROMS with a lot of pitch and ringmod centric patches. It sounds half decent.

20240412_141303.jpg

It's so beautiful- it brings tears to my eyes..

giphy.gif

SSSSSOOOHHHHH Gud!

Graphic is GOLD!

The first and last time I went to Taco Bell I was violently sick afterwards.
I only went once, and have since referred to it as "Taco Hell".

So good to see one of your "standard" builds in the Build Reports section while you're on a hiatus.
Demo tickles the ears and warms the heart. 😻

SSSSSOOOHHHHH Gud!

Graphic is GOLD!

The first and last time I went to Taco Bell I was violently sick afterwards.
I only went once, and have since referred to it as "Taco Hell".

So good to see one of your "standard" builds in the Build Reports section while you're on a hiatus.
Demo tickles the ears and warms the heart. 😻
Thank you! The skin has grown back over my fingers but fretting strings still hurts like a b****!

Taco Bell is low hanging fruit. When will Chipotle become the new standard of digestive jokes?

I remember when chipotle "hit" Canada and my brother was raving about it, and it was showing up in dishes at all sorts of restaurants that have no business in having remotely anything to do with chipotle; and it was showing up in snacks like gourmet potatoe-chips (crisps) and sauces and ...

I thought immediately upon first trying it: "It's not all that..".

I tried to like it. Really, tried, but it simply doesn't live up to the hype... it's possibly the most overrated thing consumed by humans, ranks below chocolate-covered ants (tried it) and BBQ-tarantula (haven't had the opportunity yet).

While the initial fad has died down, chipotle is still rife, unfortunately. :sick:

Now that you've got some skin in the game, hope to see more of your incredible builds.

Back