DIY switch or just buy a Boss LS-2?

Joben Magooch

Hopefully a fairly simple question here.

I’m basically just wanting an AB switch with a volume control on each input - something to be able to quickly swap between two guitars but compensate for differences in each instrument’s outputs. It doesn’t necessarily need to be buffered but wouldn’t really be opposed either.

Anyone have a simple layout for something like this (or just know of a PCB, preferably) or would it be simpler to just grab something like a Boss LS2 and be done with it right there?

Hopefully a fairly simple question here.

I’m basically just wanting an AB switch with a volume control on each input - something to be able to quickly swap between two guitars but compensate for differences in each instrument’s outputs. It doesn’t necessarily need to be buffered but wouldn’t really be opposed either.

Anyone have a simple layout for something like this (or just know of a PCB, preferably) or would it be simpler to just grab something like a Boss LS2 and be done with it right there?
I would build it with the general guitar gadgets schematic with some volume pots added. Easy build IMO.

Back