DOD 440 Envelope Filter (Reissue)

JamieJ

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This is my first build in about 18 months which is appalling. Fallen into the trap of busy work and home life making for very little play time.

This build has reinvigorated my need to to build pedals again and I’m enjoying planning what’s next, but the build itself was a fight. I’m running really low on useful parts (I have loads of oddball resistor and cap values) so it was a scrap to go through my stash to get everything together for this one. I have left the pedal blank for a few weeks, but today I was walking around a craft store with my daughter and saw some random letter stickers that would fit with the green enclosure to make this build to look interesting. I continue to put off fully committing to UV prints…

I have seen a few demos of this reissue, including @MichaelW and I have no love at all for the switch on this, so I omitted it. I may come back to it in the future and add the switch in.

It’s a great sounding effect for a few songs. I’m a big fan of Tom Misch so this let’s get in that ballpark.

C49F8203-0709-47D4-9C44-3ECF3B273495.jpeg

41A9A17E-8E4A-4D31-B16D-AA7665334822.jpeg

CC718D8B-347A-4747-83B7-4BF5B1F1C56B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back