Doom bloom knob names

Svenson007

Hey guys. I built a Doom Bloom for somebody.

They love it, but they aren’t sure what knob is named what (I wish I still had it, so I could make sure the name is fitting it’s function). It has a super weird eq to it as I’m sure you know.

I’ve searched lots of pedal pcb builds that are labeled in google images of PEDALPCB Doom boom builds.

Some seem to be different. Has there been knob title swaps, through revised boards?

I’m not sure of the version it would be, but I thought the newest revision? I ordered it maybe 1/4 year ago,

Can anyone help me out with this one? I feel like during testing, I didn’t think all labels were correct, and that what I’m seeing is old builds.

I know it was kinda dumb sending it out like that. But found one I figured matched what I was hearing.

I see a lot of
LEVER /BIAS /BLOOM
BODY / HEAD / HIGH

Has this always been the same. I swear when I was testing HIGH was bottom left etc.

If you could help me out, I’ll buy you a virtual beer! 🤷🏻‍♂️

I am actually just about to write a build report for a Doom Bloom, how serendipitous. Mine is arranged as you mention above
Level / Bias / Bloom
Body / Head / High

I am actually just about to write a build report for a Doom Bloom, how serendipitous. Mine is arranged as you mention above
Level / Bias / Bloom
Body / Head / High
Thank you! I feel like I remember bottom left being high. I must be dreaming. Unless someone else jumps in here.

Enjoy your build. It’s easy and a lot of bang for your buck and build time is so short.

Still wondering if I had a revised board. 🤔 But those controls keep popping up.

Anyways the person is loving it. They just don’t know why it’s labeled in such a way. They would like to know the knob labels 100% hence me asking here. They have a good feel for what the knobs do… but are also wondering what’s “under the hood”

Because they ARE really unconventional, and some of the names maybe don’t suit what they expect.

Mine matches everyone else’s. Body = fullness, like the tone control on a MKIII TB, Head is ‘headroom’ i.e., compression, and high controls the highs…

Thanks man. Yeah I must be dreaming. I made it, then passed it along to another guy. I think my memory + him questioning the controls had me second guessing. Thanks all. I’m confident now.

Back