Drilling template compatibility

stevel

[Sorry, I posted in the troubleshooting forum by mistake, and didn't see a way to move that post, so I am reporting here]

Are all of the 3 knob PCBs / drilling templates compatible?

I built a Six String Singer some time ago (board purchased in early 2018). I never really bonded with that pedal, and I am considering gutting the enclosure, and reusing it fotr a new build. If I buy another 3 knob PCB, will the potentiometer holes line up properly?

I am considering the Blue Breaker to be for the moment, but not totally settled yet, so knowing if all 3 knob PCBs will line up right would be a big help.

Thanks,
Steve

If you check on the product page, underneath where it says "add to cart" it will let you know the drilling template/Tayda product information. As long as whatever you're considering is 3-knob Type-1 you should be good to go.

Untitled.jpg

Thanks, I hadn't know about that reference.

My Six String Stinger is an older version of the board than the currently available one. Is there an archive, or any other way to determine if it uses the same template as the current board?

Thanks, I hadn't know about that reference.

My Six String Stinger is an older version of the board than the currently available one. Is there an archive, or any other way to determine if it uses the same template as the current board?
You may have to ping @PedalPCB for that one.

Back