Duocast

Kroars

Hope the family is doing well. Just built a couple Duocast and had to comment on just how awesome of an OD it is! Used MP21a on one and MP20b (both around 75-80hfe and under 100ua leakage). Also, used two 120UF caps on one and 2 100UF caps on the other. Both sound identical. Love the low/high gain channels and the 9v/27v is rad. Both voltages do sound great, I think I’m liking the 27v a bit more. Just seems to have more umph (go figure). Anyways, highly recommend.

On a side note, I built a couple of Chucks Viceroy’s and Jesus, he knocked that out of the park! Amazing job on that one as well.

Here are some sideways photos for ya.

Attachments

• ACC98A1E-C4F0-4F24-A2AE-6AE7CBE8AD92.jpeg
    ACC98A1E-C4F0-4F24-A2AE-6AE7CBE8AD92.jpeg
    462 KB · Views: 63
  • D3EC32F9-507C-4293-A73F-D392E94153EE.jpeg
    D3EC32F9-507C-4293-A73F-D392E94153EE.jpeg
    437.8 KB · Views: 62
Great looking build and thank you! I'm actually feeling flu-like symptoms. We had our second round of the vaccine yesterday. From what I'm told it's typical.
I agree, the Viceroy is a true keeper.

Great looking build and thank you! I'm actually feeling flu-like symptoms. We had our second round of the vaccine yesterday. From what I'm told it's typical.
I agree, the Viceroy is a true keeper.
Thanks! Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. Everyone at the shop I work for got nailed after their 2nd shot. Wife and I got ours about a month ago and just got lucky I guess. She had really mild symptoms, I didn’t have any (probably gave me a placebo :) Hope you two are back to normal shortly, I’m sure you will be :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fig
Thanks! Sorry to hear you’re not feeling well. Everyone at the shop I work for got nailed after their 2nd shot. Wife and I got ours about a month ago and just got lucky I guess. She had really mild symptoms, I didn’t have any (probably gave me a placebo :) Hope you two are back to normal shortly, I’m sure you will be :)
Much better now, thank you!

Back