Duocast

Quentin

Hello,
Could someone help with a part numbers for cap on a duocast build? Im fairly new to pedal building and I’m having trouble locating electrolytic caps rated for 35V that will fit properly in the location layed out.

Thank you.

@almondcity is on it. Sometimes, if you can't find the exact right size, you can just lay things on their sides. I get creative when I have the right valued parts, but they are a funky size. If you scroll through enough build reports, you'll find some sideways parts, for sure!

IMG_0938.JPEG

I used this one but I had to lay it sideways a bit because it is very big. Maybe someone else has a better recommendation

I think Tayda carries 35V versions of most cap sizes but it seems not the 330u
That's the one I ordered also, it will go sideways I guess!
Hello,
Could someone help with a part numbers for cap on a duocast build? Im fairly new to pedal building and I’m having trouble locating electrolytic caps rated for 35V that will fit properly in the location layed out.

Thank you.
If you're looking for lower profile caps, you'll have to peruse at mouser or digital key I guess.
You can also look at other people builds to see how they implemented their big caps!

Thank you all for the help. I'm kind of new to the build process and didn't to make a silly mistake or be missing something.

Back