Duocast

SYLV9ST9R

B28B4D8D-A0C3-453A-9C08-C77CBE25C07A.jpeg 9E40F882-A81C-44BD-BF35-573ABAD61BD4.jpeg
Decided to update my board and replace my Simulcast with a Duocast as I had a 1590BBM on hand (thanks Dan!).
I decided to replace the voltage toggle with an internal slide switch to keep things simpler on the front though I will mess around a bit before choosing and closing the box. Sounds great with a sweet Russian MP21A sent in by the great @fig. (Thanks Tim!)

I think I’ll enjoy having the Low/High option on foot as the pedal will be placed mid-chain on my board.
I had thought about the mini version, but I like having different sizes on my board, and those big knobs are fun.

Went with the OG look with the acrylic plate, and even though I could be happier with my shoddy hand-drilling, I was able to place the footswitches after enlarging the hole(I had drilled them a tad too low at first, but the plastic washers (and metal toppers) hide all that.

Last edited:
Nice Build! I'm just starting mine. What is that connector you have for the power? I've been looking for something like that.
Thanks, this is what I used.

Back