Electric Druid Flangelicious

Mcknib

20200602-022347.jpg
20200602-021748.jpg

First build post in these parts! an electric druid flangelicious circuit this is the four knob version nice easy build with Tom's Flange chip cutting out a lot of the normal Flanger circuit parts, making it simple to build and even simpler to set up, etched the enclosure and for a change didn't rough it up like I usually do...well just a tiny bit of sanding parts away and the odd scratch here and there, I like them to look old and battered like me!

Very nice. Always wondered about this and the delay.
The good thing about this Gordo is that you can swap out the 4 knob flanger and experimental multiflange chip for 2 different flanger sounds with the same circuit, the only thing that changes is the order of the knobs. I got both chips but didn't really have a chance to mess with the multiflange chip I did try it briefly and liked what I heard, unfortunately I had to hand this over to the guy I built it for before I could give it a good going over

Are you getting any trickling water noise from yours?

I just finished this one and it's honestly the best sounding flanger I've played, but damn is it noisy.

Yes but very quiet background noises

I was initially getting fairly loud what I described as finding nemo noises msgd Tom and he sent this

Mine was due to a cap I'd missed soldering one of the legs in

After I actually soldered it in the noise was still there but barely audible Screenshot_20211023-204324_Gmail.jpg

Last edited:
Back