Electrovibe

Searching more about Univibe components, I've found this list of compatible LDRs:

View attachment 15746

Some of them are available in Europe through Digi-key. I think I'll try to order some of the following:

Digi-Key CodeManuf. CodeManufacturerDescriptionRise TimeFall TimeMin. Dark ResistanceLight Resistance Min-Max
NSL-6112-NDNSL-6112Advanced PhotonixPHOTOCELL--1,3 MOhms @ 5s0,17 ~ 2kohm a 21 lux
NSL-4960-NDNSL-4960Advanced PhotonixPHOTOCELL--1 MOhms @ 5s0,5 ~ 17kohm a 10 lux
NSL-5152-NDNSL-5152Advanced PhotonixPHOTOCELL CDS 400OHM TO-18--5 MOhms @ 5s10 ~ 20kohm a 21 lux
NSL-5112-NDNSL-5112Advanced PhotonixPHOTOCELL CDS 700OHM TO-18--670 kOhms @ 5s6 ~ 14kohm a 21 lux

Please note that Digi-Key has some LDRs from Advanced Photonix named 9203, but the specs are different from Small-bear or Jameco.

Hope this might help other european members!
Hello, I'd like to order from Digi-key, which should be the right LDR and bulb for the build?
This is the bulb I find:
This one is the 9203 but you said that specs are different:

Cheers

Hello, I'd like to order from Digi-key, which should be the right LDR and bulb for the build?
This is the bulb I find:

Cheers

I think the Digikey 9203 specs are slightly different than those from SBE but should be perfectly suitable. I was planning on using them in my Electrovibe mini build.

This is the bulb I find:

Cheers

Actually, before ordering from Digi-key I realized Banzai has the correct bulb as per the bill of material.

Cheers.

Actually, before ordering from Digi-key I realized Banzai has the correct bulb as per the bill of material.

Cheers.
That is a great news. I am in EU and struggling to order outside as Digikey also ask 50 euros order for free shipping. Could you please share Banzai link?

I have just received my pcbs and the parts are on the way! I am not really fan of those 3pdt pcbs. Can anyone help me to show how to wire without them please?

I have just received my pcbs and the parts are on the way! I am not really fan of those 3pdt pcbs. Can anyone help me to show how to wire without them please?
Here is what I found correct me if I am wrong:
  • Vibe is normal true bypass wiring.
  • Speed is like below:
speed wiring.jpg
Cheers

Back