EQuilibrium (equilux)

Crash102

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
There wasn't a lot to this build other than having to get some parts that I don't usually have on hand. It's been sitting in a state of mostly finished for a week now.

At first I couldn't quite tell if it sounded good or not, but as I experimented with it, I got the settings to where I wanted them. It wasn't until I switched the pedal off that it became apparent how good this pedal is.

The decal is a no film waterslide decal. And the enclosure is from Tayda in a color I hadn't seen them offer before; chromium. Made it hard to get a picture, but I like how it looks.

578D5F16-85D5-42F0-9606-31468B1B7C9C.jpeg B4166F85-368C-4AEF-AE69-7062B76E2096.jpeg 65E5C88D-1898-43B2-A83F-CF16468F1821.jpeg

That looks great! I’m really looking forward to building this one; just ordered the board.

Did you find that “chromium” finish is soft? (easily damaged?) I’m just curious; I haven’t gone though the color books from powder coat suppliers in the past 2 years (since retiring) but they used to not offer anything that “polished metal” looking, and when I asked my distributor about it, was told that the chrome attempts were not proving durable.

That looks great! I’m really looking forward to building this one; just ordered the board.

Did you find that “chromium” finish is soft? (easily damaged?) I’m just curious; I haven’t gone though the color books from powder coat suppliers in the past 2 years (since retiring) but they used to not offer anything that “polished metal” looking, and when I asked my distributor about it, was told that the chrome attempts were not proving durable.
I don't think it's true chrome. And the paint seems to be holding up well. I got it from Tayda and am pleasantly surprised.

Very nice!

How did you arrange the labels for the rotary switches? When I was working on my decal (technically I still am), I felt like I was shooting in the dark to get the angles correct.

Very nice!

How did you arrange the labels for the rotary switches? When I was working on my decal (technically I still am), I felt like I was shooting in the dark to get the angles correct.
I started with the 6 and 9 oclock placements and then filled in the other two. I just kind of got lucky that it worked out. I wasn't sure how accuract it would be, but it worked well.

Back