Face Melter (P**** Melter) graphics

Wow Tayda UV printed and shipped shipped both Enclosures the same day i ordered them :) was expecting a few weeks delay to process the orders thats awesome cant wait to see how they turned out 🥳

Wow Tayda UV printed and shipped shipped both Enclosures the same day i ordered them :) was expecting a few weeks delay to process the orders thats awesome cant wait to see how they turned out 🥳
The processing can be pretty quick. It's the shipping itself that may take a while. I'm in the US and have to wait about a week to see any activity on USPS tracking. From there it's about 3-5 days depending on where in the US it's going. There was only 1 time I did a small Tayda run that came in less than a week from the order date. I miss that....

The processing can be pretty quick. It's the shipping itself that may take a while. I'm in the US and have to wait about a week to see any activity on USPS tracking. From there it's about 3-5 days depending on where in the US it's going. There was only 1 time I did a small Tayda run that came in less than a week from the order date. I miss that....
Cool thanks for the heads up! I'm in New Brunswick Canada and the tracking seems to be from Dhl for my orders but doesn't seem to move very fast :/ not sure if they will go to Canada post or stay with dhl once it gets into the country. None of the orders show up in Canada post tracking so far.

Cool thanks for the heads up! I'm in New Brunswick Canada and the tracking seems to be from Dhl for my orders but doesn't seem to move very fast :/ not sure if they will go to Canada post or stay with dhl once it gets into the country. None of the orders show up in Canada post tracking so far.
Did you use the DHL option or the slower/cheaper post option? The DHL option is pretty fast, but you’ll have added customs fees. The other option usually gets to me between 3 to 4 weeks, but no additional cost.

Did you use the DHL option or the slower/cheaper post option? The DHL option is pretty fast, but you’ll have added customs fees. The other option usually gets to me between 3 to 4 weeks, but no additional cost.
I used the cheap method 3-4 weeks is reasonable i just get anxious when i don't see movement on the tracking site lol

I used the cheap method 3-4 weeks is reasonable i just get anxious when i don't see movement on the tracking site lol
Yeah, it doesn’t update much. Once you see it’s processed in Germany, it’s a good sign and should be there not too long after. My last order was on August 22nd and I received it yesterday.

1 of the 3 pink enclosures I ordered arrived in the mail today :) This one has no graphic printed on it but the other two will have the graphic on them. Played around with the knobs I got while I'm waiting for the other parts lol 🤘🏻

A9623B22-606B-4E44-A5B3-601E426E3AA2.jpeg BF65A5AE-9E3E-4106-9C8B-970E2DA32239.jpeg

Well I just ran into my first big mess up, my graphic doesn't match up with the pre drilled holes on the enclosure. The 2 that i had UV printed are gonna look pretty bad. sadly I should have looked closer into those details before getting them printed. Ill have to order another with custom drilled holes if im able to figure out how to setup the template on the tayda site :(

E937EFD8-6A7A-40DE-AE29-EBF76A226FD4.jpeg

Did you order them to drill the one with the graphic? Assuming they didn't drill anything you might still be able to make it fit.

Did you order them to drill the one with the graphic? Assuming they didn't drill anything you might still be able to make it fit.
Yes i had ordered the pre drilled enclosures but mistakes are bound to happen hehe I have now setup a decent custom drilled template on taydas site. Im just not 100% sure about the best way to do the holes in the front for the power and jack cables. This is what I got setup so far.

602A3C67-9891-4F50-8E37-D3FD92909999.jpeg

Hope everyones having a good morning 🙂 I modified the graphics to work with the pre drilled enclosures that i got Hoping the vinyl stickers Im having printed look good once they arrive. Then the clear coat should be fun if I can manage to figure out the right kind to use and do it right lol

56F4D506-4D1C-4C36-80C3-ED81AFEA05C7.jpeg

I got some of my parts today but now I have a few questions :p first how do you folks fit eveything inside these enclosures its looks like its going to be very tight in the end. And second is the little part on the potentiometers that stop it from fitting in flush (picture below) how do you get rid of that issue? Extra washers, rubber spacer? Thanks in advance!! 🤘🏻

F454E463-ADB1-4F5A-BC5B-0E266AC94D62.jpeg

7AFD5E8C-B0E4-4864-BDAE-69CC56EC0831.jpeg 587345EC-E709-48BB-ACA2-E789459A1116.jpeg

Back