Feature request-build reports

Are the rest of your build reports using photos embedded from Imgur or Flickr?
Ah, I'm a dingdong, you wrote that earlier šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø . Yeah, that's likely it. Maybe I'll have to go add one at the end just embedded in the post, and just shrink it to minimum to test that.

I love that the thumbnail for your one visible build report is just a meme instead of any of the many photos of the actual build šŸ˜‚
Yeah, I love it and I'm totally going to leave that one be :D

This is handy as hell. Thanks Robert and Harry Klippton!

Now, everyone admit they just spent the last hour looking at all their own build reports :ROFLMAO:
I was looking at @MichaelWā€™sā€¦., someone really should make a poster of that. Itā€™s very aestheticly pleasing. Thereā€™s something to be said for the overarching simplicity and consistency in style. Good shit.

Now, everyone admit they just spent the last hour looking at all their own build reports :ROFLMAO:
Of course I looked at mine. Unfortunately I looked at Michaelā€™s firstā€¦
It did motivate me to try and do reports on all my builds. I donā€™t know if Iā€™ll go back and catch up on the ones I missed, but Iā€™ll definitely try and keep up going forward. Itā€™s really cool to see them all laid out in one place like that.

Great idea @Harry Klippton.

So if I go back over the last 6 monthsā€¦ Iā€™m behind by about 30 build reports. My hands hurt just thinking of that much typing!! lol. Still going to eventually do it, as I believe it can help others.

I havenā€™t looked in a while, but are all build reports PedalPc boards, or are folks reviewing other builds as well?

Back