Flock n A, Build.

Dan0h

This thing is crazy. Still confused on how it gets that insane fuzz out of a tlo72 and no magic trannies… but it does. Pretty simple build, the rotary break out board does come in very handy. Reminds me of the MxR blue box but if it was on a ten strip of acid.

I love this Sky Blue Tayda color. Very soothing contrast to the insane circus of sounds coming from this pedal. Not sure what to go with for the rotary knob, I know this huge mxr is out of place but sort of like it.

Fun pedal.

151D4F8F-7CBA-4BC4-BA93-1BA9872E0633.jpeg 8BF9FFF2-87C7-4470-ADC9-5BE263A17A55.jpeg

I see where da fuzzies be swarming from, it's the cd40xx chips, that's about half of a data corrupter circuit, the half that won't get you "wtfdude!?!?" looks in the middle of plying beside other people... nice blue, maybe use a navy blue knob instead of black?

Ok. So another Red Forman moment. So in my rush to play this thing last night I some how neglected to solder the header pins of the rotary break out board to the main board. So it was just floating in there. No wonder every setting sounded the same and I was getting gnarly Oscillation when tweaking two of the knobs. Took it apart finished the job and reassembled. Holy moly this thing is insane. Literally sounds like a swarm of bees. So many different sounds. Spent over an hour with it. It’s really cool. Not for everyone but really cool. This might stick around for a while. Very fun.

Also swapped the large black knob for a small white mxr one and it looks way better. Get your mind out of the gutter….

Seriously a worthy build, I can’t believe just these small amount of components accomplish this many different sounds. The dudes at BeeTronics are on another level.

The base fuzz tone actually does come from the TL072.

Don't be fooled, this one has a fair share of "WTF?" tones. :ROFLMAO:
I’m pretty sure I know which knob is which but do you have the knob names based on location?

may have to add this board to an order for a kliche.... I've had bad luck with regular data clones...

weellllll... my board in a BB box does nothing without the fuzz cranked, and my mini-hetero, not sure I had the right tape on the mid pot, let alone the soldering scare. anyways the knob size is good now!

Back