Funbox Builds

crashguitar

Thanks to @keyth72 for making this project available. I am really happy with the results.

I ordered the PCB's from Oshpark and had to get three, so these are the first two builds. I plan on making a third on in the near future. :)

The enclosures are Tayda 125B's drilled by Tayda using Keyth72's template. One in candy blue and the other in candy purple.
The blue one is currently running Keyth72's Neptune patch and the purple one is running the Pluto patch. Seeing a DIY looper pedal was the catalyst for diving into these builds.

Can't say enough thanks to Keyth72 for all the work he put into these. Really cool project using the Daisy platform: Funbox Gihub.
GuitarML YouTubeAlso, check out his YouTube channel with demos of the Funbox: GuitarML YouTube.

PXL_20240725_155458304.jpg PXL_20240725_155349766.jpg

@crashguitar These are so nice looking!! I really like the candy powder coats. Thank YOU for taking a chance on building these, you're the first person I'm aware of besides myself that has built one. How well did the enclosure dip switch and 1/8th jack holes line up? I was thinking those holes might need a small adjustment based on how my build turned out, and I want to give enough of a tolerance to account for slight build differences.

I have a new Planet Series patch in the works that I'm very excited about, hopefully will have something to share about it in the next week or two.

@crashguitar These are so nice looking!! I really like the candy powder coats. Thank YOU for taking a chance on building these, you're the first person I'm aware of besides myself that has built one. How well did the enclosure dip switch and 1/8th jack holes line up? I was thinking those holes might need a small adjustment based on how my build turned out, and I want to give enough of a tolerance to account for slight build differences.

I have a new Planet Series patch in the works that I'm very excited about, hopefully will have something to share about it in the next week or two.

The dip switch lined up great. The expression and midi jacks were not exactly centered, but I think they are lined up well enough to work fine. I haven't tried them yet, but I hope to in the not-too-distant future. :)

Another Planet Seried patch? I'm listening...

Back