HAARP

Stickman393

Well...after a few issues with my first attempt on this pedal (bad rotary switch, probably overheated the FV-1) I decided to rebuild. The first suffered from crackly static after initial attack...but it sounded great otherwise

This time I wanted to add an intelligent relay board in order to make it more like the V2...

Pin header between the two boards, foam tape on the back for the momentary switch. Makes for a solid connection that can absorb a shock.

Love this one...great little creative tool. Pics aren't great. But the artwork is inspired by a bonkers conspiracy theory regarding HAARP.

See...some of the same folks that don't believe that climate change is a think that the High Altitude Auroral Research Project is a front for weather weapons research. They also claim that these weather weapons are being used to...like...do stuff...basically anytime there's a weather-related catastrophy.

Cause, chaos is sometimes less appealing than the idea that the world is being controlled by evil doers. Or something.

The sign says "stop controling the wether". Shoulda used a finer bit. It's legible, but just barely. Live and learn.

IMG_20211114_110923_copy_2100x2801.jpg IMG_20211114_110936_copy_1962x1472__01.jpg

That is a wicked cool enclosure design. What service did you use to get that done?
My own, actually. I've got a little cnc3018 that I've been tweaking for the past 6 months or so that I use to route holes and engrave my little stickman creations.

It takes a bit of fiddling to get one of those cheap machines to do aluminum...they're just not rigid enough to cut at more than a snails pace. My 300 watt motor currently tops out at 100 watts...cause trying to push it anymore flexes the frame and causes the bit to skip. Right now mine's in pieces cause I'm working on replacing the x-axis round rod-type linear bearings with flat bar-type bearings. Just trying to eliminate the weak spots one at a time until this thing can power out an enclosure in a reasonable time frame without babysitting.

I like this a lot. Also I have no idea what that pedal is
DA HAARP, bruh!

Erm, EQD arpanoid. Didn't end up switching the name on this one. I was considering making it the "AARP" and using a couple of stickmen with canes and walkers complaining about various ailments and young people...

My own, actually. I've got a little cnc3018 that I've been tweaking for the past 6 months or so that I use to route holes and engrave my little stickman creations.

It takes a bit of fiddling to get one of those cheap machines to do aluminum...they're just not rigid enough to cut at more than a snails pace. My 300 watt motor currently tops out at 100 watts...cause trying to push it anymore flexes the frame and causes the bit to skip. Right now mine's in pieces cause I'm working on replacing the x-axis round rod-type linear bearings with flat bar-type bearings. Just trying to eliminate the weak spots one at a time until this thing can power out an enclosure in a reasonable time frame without babysitting.

DA HAARP, bruh!

Erm, EQD arpanoid. Didn't end up switching the name on this one. I was considering making it the "AARP" and using a couple of stickmen with canes and walkers complaining about various ailments and young people...

I considered a similar joke on mine. Sent this quick draft to the friend I was building it for but he went another direction.

Screenshot_20211121-144244_Gallery.jpg

Back