SOLVED help! trouble with power in/out

karlh07

hello, last time i got my issues fixed here in a few minutes so i’m hoping you helpful people can assist me once again.
I’m building a fuzzy fox and a few others & they all function great however they won’t turn off, unless i hold down the foot switch but ya know that’s not really an option. this is my first time using the pedal pcb power in/outs so i’m guessing that’s the issue? did i wire something through the wrong hole? anyone got experience with these or see where i went wrong? AB3B775F-54E1-4793-BB09-FBF95239C008.jpeg

Unless you hold down the switch? As in, as long as the switch is depressed, the circuit is bypassed? If that’s the case, it sounds like you’ve used a momentary 3PDT switch rather than a latching one.

Yep, sounds like you've got a momentary switch instead of a latching switch. Best to check what you actually ordered and confirm.

Unfortunately this means you probably won't be able to remove and re-use the 3PDT pcb's, unless you don't mind destroying the switch and removing pins individually.

hello, last time i got my issues fixed here in a few minutes so i’m hoping you helpful people can assist me once again.
I’m building a fuzzy fox and a few others & they all function great however they won’t turn off, unless i hold down the foot switch but ya know that’s not really an option. this is my first time using the pedal pcb power in/outs so i’m guessing that’s the issue? did i wire something through the wrong hole? anyone got experience with these or see where i went wrong?View attachment 4867
Yup! it was a momentary switch, got some new ones & switched it out and now it’s working perfectly. thanks for the help!

Back