Hyped fuzz toggle problem

Kraatz

Just finished building my hyped fuzz and I have a problem with the toggle.
In the up position I'm getting one voice but the middle and bottom both are the same voicing, what could be the cause for this?
Thanks,
Kraatz

The tayda dpdt on-on-on has a different middle position orientation. If you are adventurous, you can modify it to work on this circuit. Open it up and flip the rectangular leads inside the switch. Be careful as the plastic case is quite brittle.
Hi, is it really as simple as changing the ‘direction; of the 2 rectangular treadles inside, so the one that was pointing down is now pointing up and vice verse? Is there a way to check if I got it right using a multimeter? Or am I basically putting it in the pedal and testing it that way? Many thanks.

One of the pairs (top-mid or bottom-mid) should be ON when the toggle is at mid position. Check with a multimeter. Select this
B592C22B-2D31-48CB-9981-1EC40C71E98A.jpeg

What you need to know is which side is ON.
1 2
3 4
5 6

1-3 and 4-6
Or
2-4 and 5-6

find the correct orientation

One of the pairs (top-mid or bottom-mid) should be ON when the toggle is at mid position. Check with a multimeter. Select this
View attachment 5507

What you need to know is which side is ON.
1 2
3 4
5 6

1-3 and 4-6
Or
2-4 and 5-6

find the correct orientation
Thanks for the tip. I determined that 1-2 and 4-6 is ‘on’ for the switch I have. So when I open it up, is the intention to change the orientation of the rockers inside so they become 2-4 and 5-6? Thank you.

Back