Intersound IVP

chongmagic

Just finished this one up, haven't played around much yet. It works so I have that going for me, which is nice.

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20220620-203812_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220620-203812_Gallery.jpg
    561.9 KB · Views: 62
  • SmartSelect_20220620-203652_Photos.jpg
    SmartSelect_20220620-203652_Photos.jpg
    529.1 KB · Views: 63
Holy shit man! I just looked this up. $24, I might have to try it. Post some samples when able. Wow.

Reactions: fig
Great work! :love: I pull that pcb out once in awhile and say…today? No…not today :ROFLMAO: Thank you for allowing me to live vicariously through your outstanding success! (y)

Good job! I don’t have the strength to put one of those together. Heck, I don’t even know how I’d use it. 🤪

I do have the smaller version that has just the preamp. Damn cool pedal with a very distinctive sound.

So it was working two days ago, went to play around with it last night and all I get is hiss. Audio probe shows sound is getting to all the opamps, has to be some sort of wiring issue. This is going to be a fun one to troubleshoot! LOL

Holy shit man! I just looked this up. $24, I might have to try it. Post some samples when able. Wow.
$24 is just for a place to put the parts and to hold everything together inside the enclosure. but it is a cool build and nice preamp even without playing with the distortion part of the circuit.

Back