DEMO Just got myself a Black Eye

This post contains an audio or video demo

Guilherme Collateral

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I made the old board of Sushi Box Black Eye and it worked flawelessly without buffers, no oscillation at all. I wanted to build some more and Nathan gave me the honor to be the tester of what I think was the first run of the new boards. Worked at first try and I love the new layout spacing, the top mounted jacks, and once again, no oscillation, just great sounding od/distortion. I really recomend this one!

blackeyeout.jpg

blackeyein.jpg

oooooh... tasty, wonder how it'll sound feeding it from an epiph/gibson LP spec II... :unsure:
I do have a 1985 Burny Les Paul with p90s and a 1986 Burny Les Paul John Sykes signature. I'll travel tomorrow but when I come back next week I can record something with the one you prefer, just let me know it!

Man, your demo sounds freaking awesome. Not sure if it's the new layout or just your video/amp/guitar settings but it sounds like it has more low end than my Black Eye. Sigh, you just made me order one of the new boards hahahah.......

Man, your demo sounds freaking awesome. Not sure if it's the new layout or just your video/amp/guitar settings but it sounds like it has more low end than my Black Eye. Sigh, you just made me order one of the new boards hahahah.......
Thanks a lot man! It should be easy enough to mod it for more low end, but sounds really good to me! I'll test on other guitars, might be because of the body of the Sheraton! I'll compare my builds side by side and let you know if is a layout thing!

Back