Lab Rat - Madbean Slow Loris

I like that painting effect down by the LED and switch... it is like in the horror movies where the vein looking effect starts to creep in. Then I read that you did it by accident.. think you could make this effect again? The drawing and letters are perfect too.

I like that painting effect down by the LED and switch... it is like in the horror movies where the vein looking effect starts to creep in. Then I read that you did it by accident.. think you could make this effect again? The drawing and letters are perfect too.
The paint itself is a Rustoleum chrome red that I found at Joann's or something like that on the clearance rack. The can itself was room temperature when I used it, but the enclosure was sitting in my garage for a while somewhere in the realm of 40-45 degrees. If your spray can is too cold it will come out in clumps and not look good. I sprayed it and almost immediately that effect happened and reminded me of the crackle spray i did over the summer.

For the artwork I found something on Google that I liked and freehanded it first in pencil then went over it again with acrylic pen. The lettering was kind of a last minute idea that I didn't practice and just went for it.

Back