Missing Build Docs / Schematics

I'll get the schematic (and rest of the build doc) posted asap. The wiring is the standard scheme.

The Recycler is basically a Crunch Box without clipping diodes. (which coincidentally is one of my favorite settings in the Crunch Captain Deluxe)

I'll get the schematic (and rest of the build doc) posted asap. The wiring is the standard scheme.

The Recycler is basically a Crunch Box without clipping diodes. (which coincidentally is one of my favorite settings in the Crunch Captain Deluxe)
Appreciate the background on the this one. I was clueless. I had never heard of Missing Link Audio, or the ZZ Top pedal but 2 friends with wildly different tastes told me about it so I figured it would be worth checking out.

Is there any way to get the Ample Alpaca bom? I’ve got nearly everything, just the protection diode is hard to read on the board. It’s a 1N400X just the last one is hidden. Unless it doesn’t really matter which 400X is used.

Thank you for the bit of info on the LEDs. I figured as much just with the way the tracing was on the PCB. Any word on the build documents for it and the Cannon Fodder MKII?

Thanks!
Bumping for another vote for docs for the Cannon Fodder MKII...actually at this point just a consolidated parts list would be fine.

Another request for Low Tide Mini, or at least a BOM. I searched the forums and this thread had conflicting information, some saying it's the same as the big version, and some saying it uses different caps. I know you need to use shorter caps, but want to know if there are any other differences before ordering parts.

Yes I believe you're correct, although a single 220uF at the correct height would work just as well.

I'll get the list posted as soon as possible.
I just populated one of these last night... Luckily I thought to check my electrolytic heights ;)
Of course, everything I have on hand is much too tall

Back