Missing Build Docs / Schematics

You can use the template for the Powder Blue, it’s a 4-knob layout with a switch in the middle and the LED above the footswitch.
Ahh thanks! Doesn't look like there's a Tayda template ready, but I'll try to measure one from the pdf. Good call!

This should be what you need, although I haven't personally verified it yet.

Excellent! Looks correct to me, and I've already filed a couple of enclosures a bit to make everything work, so if it comes to that I can handle that too. I have a drill template for the Simulcast, but the switch was a bit too much to one side I think, so I never posted it here.

I went ahead and complied the BOM off of the PCB for Virgil Overdrive/Bad Monkey clone. Use at your own risk, but it should be accurate:
Pots
3 x B100k
1 x A100k
ICs & Transistors
2 x 4580 (i couldn't find these so picked up 4558)
2 x 2n3904
1 x J201 (could only find at smallbear)
Diodes
2 x 4148
1 x 5817
Caps
2 x 100 uF
2 x 10 uF
2 x 1 uF
1 x 470 nF
1 x 220 nF
1 x 100 nF
4 x 47 nF
1 x 220 pF
1 x 120 pF
1 x 47 pF
Resistors
2 x 1 M
5 x 100 k
2 x 27 k
2 x 22 k
4 x 10 k
2 x 5 k
1 x 4k7
4 x 1 k
1 x 100 R
1 x 10 R

Last edited:
Any chance we could get the Butt Head schematic? I've got one I'm about to box up, that has a few tweaks, and want to note them properly in the build report

Could you post the Skeptical Buffer schematic yet please? Still confused on my trace of the circuit seems like the first stage has high amount of gain via 100k/1k5/10u non inverted 1st stage looks more like a boost?

edit: got the pcb in the mail already, I'll just use that.

I was going to use a different site's build doc for the poison apple pcb, but I think theirs is slightly modified so if it's not too much trouble can I get the BOM so I can make sure I'm throwing the right parts in my cart?

Last edited:
Still no schematic for the Finale Overdrive.
Still no documentation for the ADHD Overdrive, Micro-Addition Boost, Obtuse Boost.
I'm sorry to remind you, but I really want to do some.

+ wish or request. Need AMT Tube Cake TC-3 or similar.

Last edited:
If it's not too much trouble, could you post the Snozzberry BOM? Trying to make out my parts order before the PCB arrives! :)
+1 to this request! The Snozzberry has been getting a lot of hype here lately and I'm looking forward to building one, too. 😁

Can you share the board layout for the Kliche Mini Special Edition? I would love confirmation that I'm tracing this circuit correctly

Last edited:
Back