Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Looking for the board wiring for the Double Pendulum. Is there a similar board diagram that anyone can point me to?

Thanks

Looking for the board wiring for the Double Pendulum. Is there a similar board diagram that anyone can point me to?

Thanks

DoublePendulum.jpg

If you want Mono -> Stereo operation you'll want to use switching 1/4" jacks and connect a wire from the Tip of the Left Input jack to the Switched Tip of the Right Input jack. This will allow you to plug into the Left input only and get stereo output.

Yep, full schematic will be in the Pro-10 doc. I'll update the two split project docs at that time as well.

Reactions: spi
The diodes are marked S1V (the original SMD marking) but pretty much any standard rectifier diode should work fine if you aren't feeling brave enough to tack on an SMD component.

(1N4148, 1N914, 1N4001, etc)

Attachments

• Aphrodite.txt
    1.3 KB · Views: 62
@PedalPCB - I'm just looking at Lowballer schematic - IC1.2 non inverting (pin 5) input goes to ground. I assume it should be connected to Vref?

That’s definitely unusual. It’s also unusual that there is no resistor between the negative input and the cap, maybe that has something to do with that.

Hi guys,

I would like to place an order at Tayda this week-end if not early next week...

But since the build docs for these PCB's are still unavailable, anybody has the info for the following parts:
Xenolith Overdrive - Pot values (3x) + IC (1 & 2)
Mutagen Fuzz - Pot values (4x) + Q1 to Q3
Hwut Fuzz - Pot values (3x) + Q1-Q2 + Bias trimmer
Pumbaa Distortion - Pot values (4x) + IC + Q1 & Q2

I guess I should be OK for the remaining parts. We'll know when the build docs become available.

Thank you !

No formatting but here's the raw BOM.

Attachments

• Pumbaa.txt
    810 bytes · Views: 28
  • Xenolith.txt
    602 bytes · Views: 12
  • Mutagen.txt
    578 bytes · Views: 24
  • Hwut.txt
    472 bytes · Views: 28
Reactions: MGB