Missing Build Docs / Schematics

Any schematic for the Colossal Muffin? I have an issue with mine so I want to check that to help troubleshoot if possible.

Have a Whipped Cream OD that seems totally correct but not getting any signal, looking for a schematic/build doc so I can debug. Thanks!!

Buffer on input, gain stage on output. (Both LND150 based)

I'll have the schematic posted in a day or two (although it might already be floating around here somewhere).

Waiting on a monitor to arrive for my desktop computer so I can get back to work on docs.
Hey Again Robert! Can you please upload the schematic for the Equilux? Would like to review before buying the PCB. Thanks again!

Robert, any chance the Angry Andy Plus build doc will be available in the near future? I already got the pcb from ya. Thinking about tweaking the boost side a little and could use the schematic. Thanks!

Which resistor on the Byzantium Flanger is the LED current limiting resistor?

I use these ultra-bright/high efficiency LEDs that need a bigger CLR. Usually I can deduce the CLR on PPCB boards, but I'm taking the lazy route this time around. :)

Which resistor on the Byzantium Flanger is the LED current limiting resistor?

I use these ultra-bright/high efficiency LEDs that need a bigger CLR. Usually I can deduce the CLR on PPCB boards, but I'm taking the lazy route this time around. :)
Looks like R103

Back