Non Pedalpcb Kilt Clone

swelchy

Build Rating
4.00 star(s)
Been trying to find someone who makes a pcb for the kilt and finally found one by JTR Pedal Company. The layout was pretty decent and had zero issues with the build other than some small issues lining the led’s up with the faceplate I got from him. The pedal sounds great and the boost function works great. All the switches are very useable and notice the changes in tone. This is a great pedal… Threw some real deal LM308’s In it for testing… ran OPO7 as well and decided that it did sound a little “looser” with the LM308’s and I left them in because it’s a keeper. I’ll post a YouTube link with me playing live as my drive this morning…. Religious content warning 🤟
B61EAD5E-E707-4D94-8B17-807BF2F6167B.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m the chubby guy with pink strat…
Live church stream. Music starts at 10:00-20:20 minute mark.. then 23:20-36:20

Last edited:
sloppy as all get out.. but this one was for me... Besides.. it's a dirt pedal... I threw it together quickly and I'm out of good alcholo to clean my pcbs... could barely get the flux clean with regular rubbing alcohol.

sloppy as all get out.. but this one was for me... Besides.. it's a dirt pedal... I threw it together quickly and I'm out of good alcholo to clean my pcbs... could barely get the flux clean with regular rubbing alcohol.
I was Loving the Gut shot, It does have that Relic look about it! ;)

seeing the gut shot just reminded me there was a trimmer in there for the jfet.. I never adjusted it or checked voltage.. must have got lucky because it sounds great

Yah, I'm not seeing a chubby guy.....is that the pink Squeir CV 60's strat?
Sure is…. It’s been getting a lot more attention than my other guitars lately.. It’s sounds just as good as my Fender Professional II and honestly feels a bit better to play… Sanded the neck down to bare wood… measured/filed nut slots… did some light fret leveling… stuff I was afraid to do on my expensive guitars 🤣

Back
Top Bottom