Pedalhacker on Vacation?

Fingolfen

I've bought a metric crapton of stuff from Pedalhacker over the years, and he's always shipped very quickly. I made a fairly important order over a week ago, and it doesn't appear to have shipped and I haven't gotten a response to my emails. Anyone know what's up or did my order maybe just get lost in the shuffle?

Don’t mean to reopen this thread but yeah I made an important order to about 3 days ago and I’ve emailed him twice no response and my order is still in process….didn’t even get an email confirmation it’s only confirmed on his website.

Don’t mean to reopen this thread but yeah I made an important order to about 3 days ago and I’ve emailed him twice no response and my order is still in process….didn’t even get an email confirmation it’s only confirmed on his website.

Ditto here. Mine’s a small order and not at all critical to anything. Just experimenting. But, yeah, seems Michael is MIA at the moment. Might be having some health issues again. 😢

Ditto here. Mine’s a small order and not at all critical to anything. Just experimenting. But, yeah, seems Michael is MIA at the moment. Might be having some health issues again. 😢
I hope not I hope all is well with him! I’ll be patient and wait!

Some Members have had no issues!???
What about 20 Fairchild J201's that took about 3 months to arrive before Covid in 2019.
I sent email after email, no response & Paypal refunded my money because he didn't respond to them either.
When I finally got them, they are all out of spec so I didn't bother with him anymore!!!
They were the ones in my M800 build.
I replaced it with Siliconix J201's with white dot, Totally changed an average pedal into the best MIAB!!!
( You have to make sure your 201's are in spec for the M800 Build)
Other Members got the same Siliconix J201's also & were also surprised by the difference.

Last edited:
You sure you didn't buy the MA858's? (2 yellow bands). They sound very close to the original 856's. (Single yellow band) They will work well in that circuit.

Depending on when @joelorigo bought them it's Very likely that's what he has. Pedal hacker was selling Ma858 as double stripe Ma856 for ages. It was when they all dried up he started selling 1SS133 masquerading as Ma856 until he got called out.

Some Members have had no issues!???
What about 20 Fairchild J201's that took about 3 months to arrive before Covid in 2019.
I sent email after email, no response & Paypal refunded my money because he didn't respond to them either.
When I finally got them, they are all out of spec so I didn't bother with him anymore!!!
They were the ones in my M800 build.
I replaced it with Siliconix J201's with white dot, Totally changed an average pedal into the best MIAB!!!
( You have to make sure your 201's are in spec for the M800 Build)
Other Members got the same Siliconix J201's also & were also surprised by the difference.
I have this PCB for a future build. I have seen our posts about it. Would you still say get the ones PedalPCB has?

Back