PedalPCB YATsa stato solida?

Wow! I love it. Is that bus wire running from the jacks to the switch breakout board? Looks like you went a little light on the solder on the 3pdt switch.
Thank you! Yes, and also to the power jack. I usually fill one side of the switch pad, but yes sometimes it's a bit light. (y) If it quits, I'll know where to look 🔍.

As a trained architect I can tell the guts are structurally sound. Looks like a suspension bridge.

The red pot cozies are so cool. Do you happen to have a source, @fig ?

Once again I post in the shadow of a beautiful build. This time it's @vigilante398 's Reactionary/Alarmist .

The official name is TBD, but I was given a special opportunity to build this and I had a blast with it! No other TS will do, no no no. Thanks Robert!

Since @Paradox916 nailed the TS logo, I've drawn a blank for a graphic...but I think the inside looks okay. It sounds like you know it should, but better somehow. You'll just have to build one. ;)

I took a bit of liberty with the off-board wiring, kind of old meets new. A big thanks to @Mcknib for wire straightening tip. Forgive the flux at the power pads...I missed it.

S4RFPNn.jpg

rzcnsB2.jpg

sy20zE1.jpg

SO ... BEAUTIFUL!

479a516bc48d15bdfd82e406686a34f2.gif

Once again I post in the shadow of a beautiful build. This time it's @vigilante398 's Reactionary/Alarmist .

The official name is TBD, but I was given a special opportunity to build this and I had a blast with it! No other TS will do, no no no. Thanks Robert!

Since @Paradox916 nailed the TS logo, I've drawn a blank for a graphic...but I think the inside looks okay. It sounds like you know it should, but better somehow. You'll just have to build one. ;)

I took a bit of liberty with the off-board wiring, kind of old meets new. A big thanks to @Mcknib for wire straightening tip. Forgive the flux at the power pads...I missed it.
With a Black marker & a steady hand :

TBD Overdrive Pedal.jpg

Back