Phase II (w/short demo video)

Given all your mutron builds I assume that's you favorite phaser. Have you had a chance to try the EQD grand orbiter? I'm considering building one of these two (the EQD should be available here soon).

Given all your mutron builds I assume that's you favorite phaser. Have you had a chance to try the EQD grand orbiter? I'm considering building one of these two (the EQD should be available here soon).

Never did, just listened to 4 videos of it. I like it. Not sure if I love it. Many features, but not sure about the meat and potatoes of it's sound. None of the vids had the mix all effect. That might be the deal maker for me, but a very interesting pedal, for sure. I owned a Mutron BiPhase in 1976 (was a Jr. in High School), so there's an emotional attachment.

Never did, just listened to 4 videos of it. I like it. Not sure if I love it. Many features, but not sure about the meat and potatoes of it's sound. None of the vids had the mix all effect. That might be the deal maker for me, but a very interesting pedal, for sure. I owned a Mutron BiPhase in 1976 (was a Jr. in High School), so there's an emotional attachment.
Nice, love the backstory.

ahhhh....thank you. if you go to 1:20 of "Any Color You Like" from the Dark Side of the Moon record, Gilmour is using one of these.

Ah yes, first thing I thought of when I saw it. And I meant to say I dig the Floyd reference. I mean I "get" it too, but I dig it more if that makes sense? LOL

Back