Phase II

Yep. It's a real stumper. I'll figure it out eventually. It'll work when its ready to work...
I don't know if it is the case, but it's worth a shot, I got a Muzzle PCB with one track without continuity. A small jumper solved the problem... I know it's not that rare because I have this problem with some pcb I buy for my pedal line from time to time

I can easily go through 100+ TL072 in a month. Especially if I'm building a batch of Phase II/DuoPhase. And I concur that the Phasor II is the best phaser out there.
Ditto on that! As I live in Brazil and it's really hard to find good chips here and most electronics stores sell counterfeit chips I usually order 300 - 400 pieces of assorted opamps every 2 - 3 months. They ship VERY quickly and very well packaged

How did you calibrate the trim pots? Any trick to that or just adjust to taste?
I always leave mine at noon. I've yet to have any need to change them. One controls the overall brightness of the LED and the other the sweep symmetry. But it should be pretty perfect at noons.

I really need to figure out why mine doesn’t work…
R19 pin is awfully close to that LDR, as seen here;

44uRGId.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I could find a PC mount 25k log potentiometer? I got a 20k one but I'm worried about the range of the rate.
Before this build came online, I literally bought the parts yesterday. I got the 25k log part from SmallBear. Tayda didn’t have it.

I am glad to hear that this is a favorite phaser. I am just waiting for PedalPCB’s next sale so that I can order the board!

Back