POLL - Y'all Want Anymore of Them Breadboard Lessons?

Anyone Still Interested in Breadboard Tutorials?

• Total voters
I'd say having levels would be great. Like a beginner level could cover something like the Ionizer, intermediate could be something like a Rat (Muroidea), then advanced could be something more complex like the Plumes or something.
This is a phenomenal idea! Looking back at my other tutorials they are all rather simple and BJT based. I should work my way into opamp territory next.

Reviving this older thread. Are there any requests out there for any particular PPCB? Or if not a particular circuit, possibly how to breadboard a certain circuit block (i.e. EQ section)? I would love to contribute to this community in any way I can that would be helpful to anyone.
Since I am building the OD-1.. I wouldn't mind seeing the SD-1 that PedalPCB has and a little comparison on the differences.

Reviving this older thread. Are there any requests out there for any particular PPCB? Or if not a particular circuit, possibly how to breadboard a certain circuit block (i.e. EQ section)? I would love to contribute to this community in any way I can that would be helpful to anyone.

How about one of the Skreddy pedals? Screw Driver and Hybrid Fuzz Driver are fun pedals and not complicated. As an added bonus, they contain Germanium transistors.

Homer - Mmmmm, Germanium.png

I’ve currently got a blues breaker on my breadboard and plan on (when I stop with other projects). Piecing together differences from the Parthenon and glory hole. Taking this and that making other changes a long the way. I’m not breadboarding master though. But I feel like things like this would be beneficial taking the core circuit and looking at what changes were made with pedals based on it.

I’ve currently got a blues breaker on my breadboard and plan on (when I stop with other projects). Piecing together differences from the Parthenon and glory hole. Taking this and that making other changes a long the way. I’m not breadboarding master though. But I feel like things like this would be beneficial taking the core circuit and looking at what changes were made with pedals based on it.
I literally just ripped apart my blues breaker on my breadboard to breadboard Chucks digital reverb. Its a monster not quite done with it yet but its fun building nonetheless!

I have to run through it again somethings wrong....thats tomorrows quest.... :ROFLMAO:

unnamed (10).jpg

I literally just ripped apart my blues breaker on my breadboard to breadboard Chucks digital reverb. Its a monster not quite done with it yet but its fun building nonetheless!

I have to run through it again somethings wrong....thats tomorrows quest.... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 35393
Oh boy I think your yellow jumper is in the wrong strip 😂

I think my kid has this puzzle in an activity book which jumper does the dog take to get home

What were your thoughts on the blues breaker. I have the old school one on right now. Seems bright and lacking gain the little bit I’ve messed with it so far.

What were your thoughts on the blues breaker. I have the old school one on right now. Seems bright and lacking gain the little bit I’ve messed with it so far.
So i thought the same thing in fact i actually breadboarded to figure out how to add more gain ended up not taking far cause i just played it :ROFLMAO: then ended up ripping it apart today after it sat there for like a month. Going to breadboard it again in the future. Interestingly enough though i remember using 2 Tl071s cause i was out of Tl072s. It sounded ok but i wouldnt recommend it its just more work to get the same result.

So i thought the same thing in fact i actually breadboarded to figure out how to add more gain ended up not taking far cause i just played it :ROFLMAO: then ended up ripping it apart today after it sat there for like a month. Going to breadboard it again in the future. Interestingly enough though i remember using 2 Tl071s cause i was out of Tl072s. It sounded ok but i wouldnt recommend it its just more work to get the same result.
Yea I want to play with like the gain switch from the Parthenon and adding the cap like the glory hole to the clipping stage. My understanding is that 6k8 in the clipping stage is to allow clean signal to pass not clipped thought like a 1-2k with a 5k pot might be cool there.

Yea I want to play with like the gain switch from the Parthenon and adding the cap like the glory hole to the clipping stage. My understanding is that 6k8 in the clipping stage is to allow clean signal to pass not clipped thought like a 1-2k with a 5k pot might be cool there.
Very cool ideas. Im a fan of the JHS morning glory. You should also add the high/low pass filter like the Morning Glory im a huge fan of that and feel like every blues breaker variant should have it haha

Back