Pot values on Bellum Fuzz MKI?

The original used B1M for volume, but it jumps up pretty quick. I feel the A1M has a smoother rise.
Thanks! I tried the A1M instead and I love it.

Another question though, the drive pot works as it should, sonically, but it sounds like its shorting out as I turn it. I even tried swapping out for another pot to see if that would fix it. Do you think it is common for this pedal or is this symptomatic of a bigger problem? Sorry I'm new to this so forgive me if my explanation doesn't make sense!

So I found that the 100u cap I had used was rated 10v only, I swapped it out with a 50v rated one, This has tamed the noisy pot problem and now the pedal is quite usable. Thank you for your replies.

I have to admit my noobishness as what I am doing is more like glorified Lego building, I don't yet fully understand what each components does in the circuit.

Hi. I just built one and have exactly the same problem with the Drive knob. It's totally usable as I guess I won't turn the knob while playing guitar, and even with synths I guess it's not the knob that I would necessarily turn when playing. But still, I was wondering : did anyone find out the reason why the Drive pot is acting that way? Just curious, as if that happens with another pedal, I'll know what problem I should target first (never happened before though).
I cleaned the PCB already, so I guess it's not the flux...
All parts are at the right values (voltage for caps)

Back