Power io board how to

mjd515

So I have the board wired up in a way that I think is right I just wanted to check if I was correct and then verify where to run the wires from the switch breakout board

Attachments

• 20211015_211316_remastered.jpg
    20211015_211316_remastered.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 29
  • 20211015_211318_remastered.jpg
    20211015_211318_remastered.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: fig
Looks correct to me!

Edit: Reader - I was wrong. Please see following comments for correct answer.

Last edited:
Should the “in and out” pads go to the footswitch? You have them going to the ground pads on the pcb.

Should the “in and out” pads go to the footswitch? You have them going to the ground pads on the pcb.
...ah that's what those are at the top? Ok that makes sense. So to recap take those wires out and then run wires to the unlabeled holes on the footswitch breakout?

...ah that's what those are at the top? Ok that makes sense. So to recap take those wires out and then run wires to the unlabeled holes on the footswitch breakout?
Yes. I am, however, unfamiliar with that I/o pcb, so I may be mistaken. I don’t see how it is grounded. Anyway, looking at it, without any other info, I imagine “in and out” would go to the in and out of the circuit, via the footswitch. In to the left, out on the right.

Yes. I am, however, unfamiliar with that I/o pcb, so I may be mistaken. I don’t see how it is grounded. Anyway, looking at it, without any other info, I imagine “in and out” would go to the in and out of the circuit, via the footswitch. In to the left, out on the right.
Makes sense to me. I'm waiting on the spdt switches for this so I guess I'll find out when they get here Sunday haha. I am pretty sure the ground is the front most prong on those Jacks though so looking at the picture of the pcb on the site it looks like the in and out are pulling from one of the back prongs on each switch which would line up with the theory that the in and out would go to the footswitch

Makes sense to me. I'm waiting on the spdt switches for this so I guess I'll find out when they get here Sunday haha. I am pretty sure the ground is the front most prong on those Jacks though so looking at the picture of the pcb on the site it looks like the in and out are pulling from one of the back prongs on each switch which would line up with the theory that the in and out would go to the footswitch
What is the circuit, if I may ask?

Back