Propolis/bumble buzz resistor

ninemag

I’m working on a bumble buzz and don’t ha e any 1k8’s... can someone give me an idea of what these are affecting in this circuit? I’d like to understand so I can experiment, or wait for the tayda order lol. Got lots of 1k5’s and 2k2’s

Attachments

• 366257E5-25E2-41D6-9879-1F7F615787E9.png
    366257E5-25E2-41D6-9879-1F7F615787E9.png
    371.9 KB · Views: 5
A 1K5 will work fine that resistor along with the paralell capacitor sets or boosts the gain if you lower it's value it'll increase gain and visa versa

Look up common emitter amplifier (Q1) there's some info here for overdrive fuzz and distortion circuits

Last edited:
A 1K5 will work fine that resistor along with the paralell capacitor sets or boosts the gain if you lower it's value it'll increase gain and visa versa

Look up common emitter amplifier (Q1) there's some info here for overdrive fuzz and distortion circuits

That's a great resource, Brian"s Books are what got me started modding and building pedals

Hey thanks for linking this :) I have just skimmed through it and I gotta say, love how simply explained everything is in the doc ! Great little ressource!

Back
Top Bottom