Recent Builds.

Thanks,
here is a McCoy layout w/Halo and a Red on a switch.
I've started using Clear Gorilla glue, it finishes like glass, using a thick coat in warm weather it lays out nice.

McCoy_Wah.jpg

The Modele B is a Barbershop without a footswitch. How small of an enclosure do you think I could get the Chop Shop into if I wanted to do something similar?

The Modele B is a Barbershop without a footswitch. How small of an enclosure do you think I could get the Chop Shop into if I wanted to do something similar?
1590B with no modifications necessary (I've done this with top jacks and a stomp switch). 1590A may work with all off-board wiring, but you'd be getting pretty close to the limit on width. It'd probably be better to make a vero layout for 1590A.

I'm sure you could make it in a 1590a "tall" enclosure.
I personally try to avoid small enclosures, by the time you add a jack to both sides it is actually wider than a 125b with jacks at the top.

Yes, if you stagger the jacks allowing pedals to be closer it works, for me, most of the time I'm not able to make it work being that the next pedals in, is the same as the 1st pedals out, so then there is that big space between the pedals or one is an inch/25.4mm higher/lower than the other, being a little OCD, that is something that does not work. ~ "for me" a lot of people do not care, and "it is about your own journey!"

Back