Something sounds off with my recent Pauper build

Well, here's where I landed: C2 was in fact the wrong value (100n instead of 100p) so I swapped it. That made the issue waaaay worse. Had a weird gate-y thing going on, in all three modes. Tried a few different op-amps, all essentially the same. So I decided to go through part by part and double check all the values. In doing so, I had to remove a few caps to read the labels. Everything was correct save for C2, which I had already changed. When I had it all back together, It didn't work at all :giggle:. I must've screwed something up in the process of desoldering the caps and putting replacements in.

I had already ordered a few more Pauper boards, so I'm just going to start over when they arrive on Monday and see what happens. Wish me luck, I guess.

My Rule of Thumb - Test Twice, Fit Once! Test EVERY component, I Fit & Solder each component One at a time.
Shit, I even Solder twice, After I cut the excess leads Off, I re sweat the pads!
DMM for every Resistor, Capacitor, Electrolytic, Toggle, Potentiometers & Trimmers.
Peak DCA55 for every Transistor, Diode, Led.
Op Amp Machined Pin Sockets.
If I forgot anything, Test it!!!

Why, I live in Australia & Au 64c to the US Dollar means Parts & Shipping are at Premium Prices!

Back