Spirit box build

PunkAsFunk

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
The Spirit Box was my second pedal build super fun build and sounds great! I borrowed the Ghost Echo from a friend for a few weeks before this build and it sounds pretty much the same.

The Ghost Echo was the main reason I got into pedal building. It was too expensive (for me) for one pedal. My wiring is still a little messy but it was a slight improvement from my first build.
PXL_20230128_004622192~2.jpg PXL_20221114_230050406.jpg

The Spirit Box was my second pedal build super fun build and sounds great! I borrowed the Ghost Echo from a friend for a few weeks before this build and it sounds pretty much the same.

The Ghost Echo was the main reason I got into pedal building. It was too expensive (for me) for one pedal. My wiring is still a little messy but it was a slight improvement from my first build.
View attachment 48576View attachment 48577
Love the name and artwork. Exactly how I feel about the kids who put in minimal effort and expect maximum candy at Halloween. Welcome!

Cool builds, all of them!

Are you cutting your own vinyl stickers?
Thanks!
Ya well kinda, I have one of Cricut cuttings machines. I just look for images online I think would be a good fit for the pedal name I picked. Then load it into the program that comes with the Cricut and it cuts it out.

Back