Sproing Boing! Build.

Dan0h

The fact that @Betty Wont digs this reverb sound has nothing to do with it… this thing has some serious bang for buck factor.

I’m also loving the grey sand textured Tayda enclosure. So I wanted a small reverb pedal for my West 100 watt combo which has no reverb. The surfy Bear is delicious but huge and a little pain in the butt outside of recording. This pedal nails the deluxe reverb sound and really only is noticeable that it’s “fake” when it’s maxed and you can here the delay click. But if not maxed out it’s pretty hard to tell unless you are really nit picking. I think it stands up against the Milkman F-Stop as well. I dig having just one knob. Simple!

Very easy and quick build. And for way less than $50 it can’t Beat the surfy Bear but sounds good enough to save the $$$.

EBF84235-AE81-489D-928C-3566196156BB.jpeg A8B51E15-E301-44BB-860D-B793B52F952A.jpeg

It looks great, and I was thinking about ordering/building one. But the website says the doc's are coming soon. I've never ordered from pedalpcb before, does the circuit board come with bill of materials and layout?

I love that grey enclosure man. Thanks for giving us a first look before we try the new color. I'mma order one.
I love it too. I’m considering ordering more! Reminds me of when I was a kid making Navy jet models in my basement and painting them aircraft carrier grey.

I'm quite a bit backed up with build docs right now, but I can send you the parts list and drill template.

Component values are all printed directly on the PCB.
Is there anyway I can get the components list as well? Im trying to do a parts order and want to make sure I have everything.

Thanks in advance!

Back